Monday, August 6, 2007

SHOW ME YOUR FEET - EARLY 70'S CONCERTS

In 1969 there was Rock Concert at Gulfstream Park, in Hallandale , Florida. The park and track were recently rebuilt, but there was an outstanding lineup for this concert. I was once caught behind Steppenwolf's Marshall amps at the end of "Born to be wild". Even though I was behind them, and I covered my ears. I felt the sound course though every bone in my body. What a relief when the music stopped.

So you think no one is ever watching when a photographer is snapping pictures ? While I never met this young lady, and did not know her, her gesture and eye contact were unmistakable. Was her gesture friendly ? :) She seemed to be having a good time on her plane of consciousness.

This is another pretty young lady at what must have been Shea Stadium in Queens, NY. I often liked to walk among the crowds and grandstand and take pictures. This is the past, but is it being mirrored by the youth of today ?

No comments: